Checklist for Mastodon Admins (1/2)
- Do you have enough free disk space?
- Is the expiration date of the certificate correct?
- Is the backup ...... working properly?
- Does the mail from the server reach you properly?
- Is the scheduler queue working?
- Is streaming working?
- Is the WebUI working?
- Is /api/v1/instance working?
- Are the ca-certificates updated?
- Did you forget to pay the server fee?
- Did you forget to pay the domain fee?
- Is your credit card expired?
Explanation of the checklist for Mastodon server administrators
I've also written a blog explaining this list. Please check it out if you're interested.
@noellabo sounds like the majority is automatable.
Is there no project to build a masto istance monitoring tool?