Checklist for Mastodon Admins (2/2)
- Is there anyone who doesn't react for some reason?
- Are there any servers that you haven't seen recently?
- Is the server responding slowly lately?
- Have you forgotten to approve new registrations?
- Are there any spam accounts out there?
- Have you forgotten to report someone?
- Have you written down the "server rules"?
- Have you updated your OS package?
- Have you updated your Mastodon?
Explanation of the checklist for Mastodon server administrators
I've also written a blog explaining this list. Please check it out if you're interested.
@noellabo sounds like the majority is automatable.
Is there no project to build a masto istance monitoring tool?